Generous Hourly Rate, 32 Hours Per Week, Close to Public Transport.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and well organised Office Manager/Personal Assistant to join a specialist group located in Malvern.
- Management of all medical administrative duties
- Permanent/Part-Time, 4 days per week
- Guide and encourage a team of professionals - clinical and admin
Located in Malvern, the practice consists of a cohort of specialists, and a team that works collectively to deliver the most effective support plan for all patients. The practice now requires the support of a meticulously organised and efficient Office Manager/Personal Assistant, to enhance and lead the administrative tasks.
The Office Manager/Personal Assistant position is 32hrs per week, permanent/part-time role. Designed to support and lead the practice administrative tasks, and to be available for the greater human resource needs. Overseeing daily practice functions, providing guidance to a long-standing team, supporting the collective group of specialists, with attention to detail, thorough office management etiquette and guiding the core functions of practice administrative management.
- Overseeing the smooth daily operations of the business
- Staff management, leadership and support of a high functioning team
- Encouraging the principles of the practice, ensuring that the running of the business is proficient and supports employees to achieve success in their roles
- Facilitating team meetings designed to engage and inform staff, set behaviour standards and model the values of the business
- Office management planning and support of administrative duties.
- Leading the growth and development of the team and facilitate required improvements
Upholding the clinic visions, missions and values, the Office Manager/Personal Assistant is a mid-senior role within the business and thus requires someone who demonstrates success in managing the administration, HR, accounts receivable and billings of patient accounts, banking and business operations within a private medical environment. You will be naturally people focused and build on highly developed interpersonal skills. Confident in your ability to make decisions that meet the objectives of the business. Having a clear, open, and concise approach to communications between all clinical and non-clinical staff, you will engage and inspire others by modelling a strong work ethic. You will develop, manage, encourage and maintain relationships with all key stakeholders.
The clinic environment is diverse and will suit a mature minded candidate looking to expand upon your current career success with an established and professional business. Experience using Audit4 and Argus software will be highly regarded.
An attractive hourly rate + superannuation and the opportunity to support a quality, established practice, delivering on your meticulous office management skills, will be negotiated with the successful candidate.