Highly Autonomous Role, Make Your Mark with Growing Company, Competitive Remuneration Package.
Audio Visual Supervisor/Ops Manager
McCormick Concepts is a leader in home theatre, home automation, and audio-visual solutions for residential and commercial projects. We get the privilege to work on some of the most exciting and exclusive projects in Sydney and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
We are not just your typical trade. We are passionate about providing the client and end to end solution that they can share with their family and friend.
Our role and responsibilities
We work directly with clients, builders, and architects to design and install high-end custom solutions that are tailored to suit the client specifications including but not limited to:
- Custom Home Cinema Design, Engineering and Installation
- Smart Home Automation and Lighting Control
- Security and Access Control systems
- Whole-home music and video system
- Residential & Commercial Audio Visual Solutions
The person we are looking for:
As the leader, your responsibilities include: being the go-to person for all matters onsite including managing the installation, technical support, commissioning, and final handover to our clients. This is not a desk job. This role is client-facing. You will be onsite or on the road a majority of the time.
Our Ideal Candidate
You understand how the job sites flow and using your initiative to see what is next.
You will have at least 2-5 years of experience working as a supervisor or in operations managing everything from booking jobs, ordering products, and handing over projects.
You have experience in booking, scheduling, procuring, and managing projects including using software and system to drive the process.
You love working directly with customers, be it during the construction process, handover, technical support, or service.
You have the right attitude toward finding solutions, enjoy challenges, and seeing customer satisfaction.
You thrive working under tight deadlines while maintaining a quality of work.
Other responsibilities of the position:
- You have a valid white card.
- Familiarity with software for booking in and managing projects.
- Familiarity with software for procurement and purchasing.
- You are the face of the company and responsible for ensuring projects are completed on time and budget.
- You will oversee other subcontractors, trades, and apprentices while on the job site.
- You are required to review documentation, drawings, and design including daily communication on job status, and any relevant paperwork.
- You are responsible for final commissioning and audit of projects upon hand-over.
- You do not mind getting your hands "dirty" helping the teams onsite where necessary to deliver a project
Salary package includes:
Work vehicle - All fuel and tolls included. Private use of work van outside of business hours for the right candidate. The package also includes a company phone, iPad and laptop for commissioning and liaising with clients.
If this is, you and you are ready to step up