Marquis projects, Townsville Based, Immediate start.
Ranbury is a leading management consultancy providing client-side, independent, project advisory and delivery services to the transport, property and building, and resources and utilities sectors. We have a resource depth of 110 professionals based in offices in Brisbane (Head Office), Townsville, Mackay, Sydney, and Melbourne. We provide a complimentary and flexible suite of services across the project lifecycle including the feasibility, definition, planning, and design, transaction, delivery, and operations phases. These key capability areas include project and program delivery (project management), property strategy and development management, infrastructure advisory, cost estimating, project planning and controls, and Project Management Office (PMO).
Due to sustained growth in our North Queensland operations, we are now seeking applications from locally-based Project Managers with demonstrated experience in managing and leading the planning and delivery of building capital works projects. We have an immediate requirement for a full-time position based in Townsville.
Ideally, applicants will be local residents or be committed to relocating. This position will report to our North Queensland Regional Manager based in Townsville.
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 5 years client-side project management or similar equivalent experience.
- Experience in controlling cost, scope, schedule, risk, etc and managing client expectations.
- Experience in the procurement of building contractors and the administration of construction contracts (eg AS2124 and AS4300 forms).
- Experience in project managing the delivery of public buildings is desirable (schools, hospitals, civic buildings).
- Ability to work autonomously as part of the regional team.
- Qualifications suitable for membership to AIPM are preferred.
- Base degree technical qualification is preferred.
- A "best practice" attitude towards culture, work ethic and safety.
- Developed communication skills, both written and oral.
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic Project Manager to gain experience and develop within a company focused on capital works project delivery. In return, Ranbury offers a competitive salary package, a chance to work with the best and the brightest, an excellent employee benefits program which includes career and professional development, and the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting projects.
Come and grow with Ranbury!