You love helping people and are looking for a role with purpose that can make a positive change in peoples lives. You are at an early stage of your career or looking to get some tangible marketing experience to transition. You are looking for a learning role that gives you the opportunity to grow skills over time to take responsibility for the daily implementation of marketing activities. You can work independently with direction and love being part of a growing team that delivers results. When you watch this video you will be inspired and excited to help create and deliver more stories like this.
About the Role
The focus of the Marketing Coordinator role is to execute the marketing plan and support the creation of outstanding marketing content. This is a full-time position, based in Sydney CBD and sits within the Business Development team. The role reports into our Local Area Marketing and Engagement Manager.
To be successful in the role we are looking for someone who can:
- Plan, create and execute social media campaigns in line with the marketing strategy
- Monitor, optimise and report on all social media campaigns
- Execute the overall business Social Media strategy in line with the brand tone of voice for all social media channels including - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Collaborate and work closely with Many Rivers team to generate social media content
- Assist in advert and campaign execution across all paid social channels; edit content for landing pages and update Many Rivers website
- Building content calendars to meet integrated social, digital and print campaigns
- Create blog posts for the website and client stories for use in Many Rivers social impact reporting and evaluation
- Support the production of marketing content including photoshoots and video content
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends, tools and best practices
We are seeking a self starter and creative individual who understands the value of great marketing and communications and how this can support our client and community offering. Most likely you will have:
- At least two years content or digital marketing experience in a corporate role
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience in website, digital campaigns, online content and social media
- Working knowledge of the marketing platforms for example, Canva, Hootsuite, WordPress, Later, Campaign Monitor
- Ability to think creatively and contribute to the team strategy
- Comfortable working across corporate and community sectors
- Tertiary Qualifications in Marketing/ Communications or similar would be preferred
- Fully aligned to Many Rivers Mission and Objectives (see our website for more information)
- Share Many Rivers motivation and commitment to serve people from all walks of life
- Impeccable integrity, trust, respect, cultural awareness and commitment to people in disadvantaged circumstances
About Many Rivers
Inspired by Christian values, Many Rivers is a for purpose organisation that provides Mircoenterprise Development (MED) and Community Economic Development (CED) support to Indigenous and other Australians who want to access the economy however for various reasons, lack the financial or practical business support to do so.
Our purpose is to walk alongside individuals and communities over the long term, offering accessible business development support, products and services. With this support individuals and communities can regain control of their financial future, reduce personal stress, move away from welfare dependency, provide for their families and contribute more productively to society.
Does this sound like you
We are commencing the interview process as soon as suitable candidates apply. Please submit your application without delay to include a cover letter and an up to date resume, quoting reference number MR 2006.
Successful candidates will be required to complete pre-employment checks including reference checks, Criminal History check, Equifax Check and Working with Children/ Vulnerable People check, where applicable.
Suitable applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are encouraged to apply.
No Agencies please - thank you!