As a result of continued growth LB Tiling is seeking a highly motivated and committed Experienced Tiler & Apprentice for an immediate start.
Successful applicants will have a variety of wall and floor tiling skills, a solid understanding of set out, larger format tiling as well as bathroom renovations. Having waterproofing experience will also be an advantage.
- Residential/Commercial tiling and waterproofing- stone, marble and ceramic tiles.
- Levelling and screeding
- General manual handling
Ideally applicants will have the following:
- Tiling qualification/ 5+ years tiling experience.
- Public Liability and Workcover Certificate of currency required
- Drivers license and car.
- Police Check and White Card
- Be self motivated and enthusiastic.
- Be able to work alone and problem solve.
- Have good time management and organisational skills
- Own tools
Working under the supervision of an expert tradesman, you will learn all aspects of the industry.
Duties will include site preparation, earthworks, indoor room preparation, laying tiles indoors and outdoors, moving sand, gravel, tiles and general tiling duties.
- Self motivated and enthusiastic.
- Eager to learn
- Be willing to undertake study at TAFE, leading to a trade qualification.
- Able to work alone to a certain degree and problem solve.
- Have good time management and organisational skills.
- Reliable transport, own car preferable
Working week: Monday to Friday with the opportunity for Saturday work.
Remuneration will be discussed with you upon successful application and the position is on a sub contract arrangement for the tiler and a full time employee for the Apprentice.