FCT Combustion is the world leader in optimising high-temperature processing plants to realise new levels of performance for productivity, emission control, fuel efficiency and flexibility to meet ever-changing requirements. Our company provides turn-key combustion systems, led by a range of burners which deliver optimal pyro-processing performance.
FCT Combustion Adelaide is seeking Senior Electrical and Control Systems Engineer with the skills and experience to lead the delivery of the full suite of electrical and control systems responsibilities for projects in iron ore, minerals processing, cement and pulp & paper.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Senior Electrical and Control System Engineer is responsible for all electrical related functions associated with
- Project delivery combustions systems from quoting through design, supply and commissioning; and
- R&D and innovation of new products.
The role requires experience with power and control systems design, panel design, PLC automation, instrumentation, SCADA, HMI, motors and VSDs. Projects range across a wide range of industries and countries will provide a challenging career path with international opportunities to contribute your knowledge and to build additional industry knowledge.
Key to your success in this role will be:
- Engineering degree or advanced diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in PLC based control systems with experience in Functional Safety of Programmable Electronic Safety-related Systems.
- Demonstrated experience in full project life cycle from design to commissioning
- Practical experience with PLCs, HMIs, VSDs and SCADA systems from a variety of OEMs
- Knowledge of PLC/HMI programming will be highly regarded
- Proven ability to analyse and resolve technical matters
- Demonstrated commitment to safe working practices
- Excellent teamwork, communication and collaboration
- Flexibility, can do attitude and the ability to work independently if required
About FCT International
FCT International (trading as FCT Combustion Pty Ltd) is a world leader in combustion engineering with over 30 years of experience with a passion to deliver high-end products and services. Established in 1984, forging a path in scientific methodology for combustion engineering. The company has its head office in Adelaide Australia along with offices in Europe and US, with agents worldwide offering global services to process industries.
FCT Combustion provide a range of products, including:
- Gyro-Therm Burners
- Turbu-Flex Burners
- Turbu-Jet AF Burners
- K-Jet Calciner Burners
- Iron Ore Pellet Kiln Burners
- Burner Management Systems
- Fuel Handling Systems
- Hot Gas Generators
- Ignition Systems
If you have the skills, qualifications, and passion to join FCT Combustion, we would welcome your application. Only applications lodged via seek.com.au will be considered. Applications close at 9.00 am 17 July 2020.
Appointment to this role will be subject to pre-employment checks including background and qualifications. Candidates must have unrestricted right to work in Australia.