Jet Group are Mackays premium One Stop Fabrication Shop for end to end solutions on plant & equipment projects and needs.
Jet have industry leading engineering and fabrication resource, including 3D scan & design, fabrication, and paint & blast, alongside planning, management and installation capabilities for Port, Mining and Construction Industry projects large and small for State, National and International Markets.
Jet Group are recruiting a Senior Projects Coordinator to join our team in taking the businesses end to end services to the next level.
The successful candidate will have experience in managing diverse engineering fabrication and installation projects through analysing scope of projects, tendering on toward implementation of the planning, delivery, commissioning, and installation of each project. Ideally you will have a background in, and capacity to contribute professional, with input in the engineering design and output of projects.
- Planning and end to end implementation of large civil, port and mining projects
- Coordination of a diverse project workforce
- Tendering for large scale civil, port and mining projects
- Maintaining zero harm workplace safety focus
- Maintaining open communication with Senior Management and clients
The role will encompass tendering for opportunities, then coordinating the planning, implementation, and management of successful tenders. You will be required to work Monday to Friday, and on weekends as required, completing approximately 50 hours a week.
Skills & Attributes
You will be an innovator, with experience understanding of tender process, capable of planning, change management, project management, and understanding of reporting trackable projects from start to finish. You will also have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Project Management
- 5 years relevant industry experience, with engineering industry background in tendering for contracts across diverse civil, port and mining projects
- Outstanding commitment to safety
- Proven end to end project management success, completing large civil, port and mining contracts on time and to budget
- Successful history of facilitating continuous business development
- Experience managing staff and subcontractor, including diverse teams of designers, fabricators, managers, administration, and technicians
- Industry knowledge of relevant supply, standards, and resource
- Capability to monitor and report on program costs, safety, compliance, and progress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills, with extensive exposure to MS Office Suite.
For the successful candidate, this role will attract a competitive salary to include a company phone and laptop.
Working for Jet Group offers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a growing business success with potential for professional growth, working alongside other skilled professionals to remain an industry leader.
How to Apply
If you think you have what Jet are looking for in this role, please send us an application containing a cover letter and resume detailing 2 contactable referees who can testify to your work performance in the last 5 years.