Document Controller Sydney, Melbourne or Perth
Applications can only be accepted online at jobs.scott.co.nz
We are seeking an experienced Document Controller to assist on a casual basis. We are looking for a strong candidate to manage document quality and document flow towards our internal and external stakeholders. This position will contribute to the overall progress of ongoing projects and can be based in either Sydney, Melbourne or Perth.
- Support the engineering team to meet their project documentation commitments
- Coordinate and collate project documentation by required deadlines
- Format and revise documents
- Manage and update document control system
- Manage communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Enhance the timely and effective delivery of projects, ensuring compliance with appropriate legislation, organisational policies and guidelines.
- Ensure consistency and professional standards of proof reading, checking and formatting all documents prior to external issue
To be successful, you will:
- Have relevant experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with document control systems
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and contribute effectively in a team environment
- Right to live and work in Australia permanently
At Scott we automate the future. The automated production and process machinery we design and build deliver productivity gains and exceptional reliability to many of the world's leading manufacturers. We also go a step beyond engineering production solutions to actually revolutionising entire industries - using robotics to automate manual processes and create genuine competitive advantage.
For over 100 years Scott has looked to tomorrow and rapidly responded to shifting needs. Today, we have production bases in the United States, Germany, China, Australia, and New Zealand, customers in 88 countries, and a real commitment to developing new technology and bringing it to market. Our parent company JBS is the worlds largest protein company and worlds second largest food company. Across everything we do you will discover true quality, advanced engineering and a renowned design aesthetic.
If you're looking to take your career to the next level in a global company with a reputation for excellence, then you don't need to look any further.
The Application Process:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company. Interested Apply through our careers website (jobs.scott.co.nz). Seek users- please exit Seek to apply online.
Applications close 3 July 2020
Scott Technology is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.