Busy front of house role, Fantastic culture, Great team environment.
The Reception role is the most important role of any business, and for us, it is no different.
We are looking for a professional experienced Receptionist to manage our front of house operations, along with the core office admin functions.
The role is pivotal in the smooth operations of a growing accounting, advisory and financial planning firm.
You must be an enthusiastic team player that is motivated in making a positive first impression for our clients and our team members.
Your daily duties include (but are not limited to):
- - Maintaining front of house including all internal and external meeting room bookings, including organisation of catering as required
- Management of all office supplies including; - firm wide marketing supplies, kitchen and stationery supplies
- Management and maintenance of two kitchens
- Database entry, filing and keeping accurate records
- Management and processing of all incoming and outgoing mail
- Base level facilities management
- Maintenance of office equipment including printers, franking machine and coffee machine
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong time management skills
- Be a quick learner
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate with both clients and colleagues in written and verbal formats
- Possess a determination to succeed
- Have strong knowledge of the Microsoft suite
- Have exceptional organisational skills, a high level of attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, adapt to a critical change of circumstances
- Be reliable, punctual, respectful, trustworthy and honest
- Understand the reception role is the face the firm and represents our employer brand
Only those addressing the above as essential criteria will be considered in the recruitment process.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Only Australian citizens and permanent residents need apply.
Administration & Office Support