End to end recruitment delivery, Service orientated professional environment, Challenging and diverse client base.
Your new position
- Contract to September 2021
Working in a small specialist team, you will deliver a high-quality, end to end recruitment service across the entire Seqwater business. From recruitment planning and strategy development to onboarding, your experience will add value throughout every stage of the process.
You will partner with hiring leaders and HR Business Partners to source and acquire high calibre talent enabling the delivery of strategic and operational goals. As a talent acquisition SME, you will act as a key advisor and support the adoption of recruitment and selection best practice across the organisation. To improve service offerings, you will identify and implement contemporary talent acquisition initiatives including proactive sourcing and talent pipelining.
- Effectively managing a caseload of recruitment requisitions ensuring key performance indicators are achieved.
- Building relationships with hiring leaders to understand current and future capability needs.
- Mentoring hiring leaders on appropriate recruitment processes, systems, behavioral interviewing techniques and alternative assessment methodologies.
- Act as an employer brand and EVP advocate while delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Produce meaningful recruitment and selection metrics, reports, charts, dashboards and presentations using data from various systems.
- Ensuring efficiency and compliance throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle.
Full details available on the position description at careers.seqwater.com.au
This position is located at our head office in Ipswich. Flexible working arrangement are available including occasional work from home and alternative site locations. i.e. Brisbane CBD
To be successful in the role you will be a Tertiary qualified recruitment professional with inhouse experience having delivered end to end volume recruitment. You will have acquired an in-depth knowledge of Human Resources policies, recruitment best practice and employment legislation.
In addition, you will demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team as well as consult, negotiate and influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to prioritise and organise workflow to ensure timely processing to meet deadlines and adapt to change.
- Experience in using an online recruitment system (PageUp experience will be highly regarded)
- Strong customer service orientation and demonstrated high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to identify improvement opportunities to deliver process efficiencies.
What’s great about Seqwater
We are committed to providing our people a dynamic work environment with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities
- A team orientated work environment
- A range of Health & Wellbeing services and initiatives for staff
- Flexible working arrangements
This position has been graded in accordance with Seqwater's EBA as an AO5 with a salary of $85,824.71 plus superannuation
To submit your application
Submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
A criminal history check will be undertaken prior to an offer being made for this position.
Applications close: 24th June 2020