- Working a roster of 5:2 4:3 (9hr days), you can enjoy every weekend at home.
- Had enough of remote sites and long rosters You won't feel isolated in the picturesque town of Boddington.
- Is it time to balance work and everythingelse that is important to you in life
At Newmont, our purpose is to create value and improve lives through sustainable and responsible mining. One of the largest gold companies in the world, we pride ourselves on our dedication to safety, environmental management, inclusion and diversity, and adding value and opportunity to our host communities. Boddington isa unique site only 130kms from the Perth CBD and approximately 100kms from the coast. Working at Boddington provides you the optionto live locally or stay in our Village for your roster and DIDO.
You will join a diverse team and have the opportunity to advance your career with an innovative company dedicated to safety, environmental management, inclusion and diversity.
What you will be doing
Aspart of theProcess Maintenance Team at Boddingtonyou will be required to monitor and maintain equipment in a large mineral processing plant to ensureproduction targets are achieved safely. The major components of the process plant are listed below and all maintenance personnel are required to maintain and assist in these areas as required.
- Primary & Secondary Crushing
- High Pressure Grinding Rolls
- Shutdown Supervision
- Preventative Maintenance inspections in all areas
- Operation of plant equipment (EWP/Forklift/Overhead crane/Dogging/Basic Rigging/Hiab)
Who you are
To be successful for this role you will have the following:
- Boilermaker / FabricationTrade Certificate
- Computer skills and exposure to CMMS (SAP preferred)
- High Risk Licences: forklift, elevated work platform, dogging/rigging (preferred)
- Confined Space Entry and Working at Heights (preferred)
- Current "C" class drivers licence.
Applications Close Friday, 26 June, 2020
Our business success comes from the accomplishments and well-being of our employees and contractors. Our goal is to build a workplace culture that allows every person to thrive, participate, grow, and proudly play an active role in achieving our strategy.
Newmontis an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, placing and promoting the best individual for each position without regard to personal characteristics such as gender, race, nationality, ethnicity, social and indigenous origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation, etc.
We invite women and applicants with diverse backgrounds to apply, particularly persons of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent. Newmontacknowledges Aboriginal people as the first Australians and respects their unique relationship with the land and sea, their culture, spiritual tradition and stories.
Note: Newmontdoes not ask individuals to pay money to apply or be considered for employment or to provide sensitive personal data without first submitting a job application through our secure, online portal.