Fun and dynamic culture and work environment, Award-Winning Innovative Agricultural and Manufacturing Business, Leading Silo Manufacturing Business based in the Central West, Forbes NSW.
HE Silos Forbes is a family owned and operated business since 1969. Established in The Central West of New South Wales with a strong sense of community and social responsibility, a wealth of experience and a passion for excellence. Due to continual growth we have created a position for a Project Manager.
We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven Project Manager to direct, manage and handle our organisations ongoing projects. As Project Manager you are tasked with leading your team members and ensuring all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. This is a senior role at HE Silos Forbes and requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent communications skills, responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion, responsibility for submitting project deliverables, establishing effective project communication plans, preparing status reports and planning and designating project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
As part of your role you will be required to:
- Manage each project development from initiation to closure.
- developing a budget, developing schedules, time and cost estimating, and construing scalability and profitability analysis
- Work with management and stakeholders to complete project charter outlining, planning and defining scope, goal, resource planning, activity planning and sequencing.
- Complete work breakdown structures and provide project flow charts and schedules
- Lead, coach, and motivate project team members on a proactive basis.
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout each project life cycle.
- Ensure, maintain and control product quality.
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved by management, stakeholders and engineers and determine if external consultants, contractors or business partners will be required to complete project plan.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Designing risk mitigation plan for each project.
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
To be successful in this role, you need to hold one of the following qualifications:
- A bachelors degree or master degree in a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Engineering Capabilities is a plus
- Agricultural and Operational Background is a plus
- Experience in Production Planning and lean manufacturing practices
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
Additionally, Project Managers should possess high levels of the below skills:
- Confident and excellent communicator
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Budget management experience.
Remuneration for this position is negotiable dependant on qualifications and experience.
If this sounds like you, click Apply for this job!
Applications Close Friday July 24 at 5pm.