Salary - $120,000 package, Highly commercial position, Large, complex ASX organsiation.
A market leader in their field, this business enjoys a nationwide footprint and provides a wide range of services to varied sectors and business sizes. Joining a highly regarded group function, you will report to an impressive Commercial Pricing Manage and be part of a high performing team.
About the Role
The Senior Pricing Analyst will support the Commercial Pricing Manager in driving the commercial strategy and have involvement with the full pricing cycle for their customers on a national basis. This role will have substantial stakeholder management both internally and externally, so it is essential you are confident, articulate, and credible. You will enjoy working with external clients and have a passion for driving improvements and adding value.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this Commercial division in this large complex organisation, where the opportunity to progress and develop your career is available. To succeed in this role, you will have a commercial outlook, excellent people skills, strong analytical skills, and an inquisitive mindset. You will support a portfolio of highly regarded clients, identifying commercial gaps, and continuously be looking for ways to maximise and improve existing customer contracts to stop revenue leakage. Over time this role will develop, resulting in more client engagement/management.
- Assist in driving insights and direction on pricing strategies by leveraging customer and market research, cost analysis, lifecycle scenario planning, market access trends, and competitor pricing
- Maintain an understanding of market pricing including changes in Pricing for government levies, regulations, and market indices
- Delivery of value-based pricing strategies through documented frameworks, processes, tools and policies
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to execute the revenue management strategy to drive growth while improving overall margins to meet the corporate price objectives
- Provide guidance on budget setting
- Expert advice to manage revenue/margin opportunities & risks.
This role is highly commercial, and we are seeking a high performing, ambitious, driven individual to be part of the team. You do not need to have established your career in Pricing to be considered for this role; your overall commercial skills and mindset are what really matters. You will be well educated, ideally CA/CPA/CFA, with excellent stakeholder management skills.
You will have gained your commercial skills in another sizeable complex organisation and be ready to take your career to the next level. You may be looking to make your first move out of professional services, currently working in Assurance or Corporate Finance, or working in commercial finance in industry.