NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!, Work with the industry leaders, Work on some of Melbournes largest infrastructure projects.
TRANSPORT ALLOCATOR POSITION AVAILABLE!
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
EASTERN SUBURBS - HALLAM
Join a fast paced environment and learn on the job. Seeking an enthusiastic individual to allocate our trucking fleet to projects across Melbourne.
Civil Construction. Hallam.
From a transport co-operative established in 1959 to Australia's leading Earthmoving Solutions group today, Lantrak is a story of rapid growth built on excellence and integrity.
Since 1959 Lantrak's core business has been material management, contributing to many significant projects right across the eastern seaboard, and developing many relationships which are the cornerstone of our business today.
Lantrak is a material supplier of choice for many civil and commercial developers, construction companies, quarries and Government departments
As a transport allocator you will be responsible for:
- Allocating trucks to transport a variety of material and machines to carry out each jobs requirements.
- Update contractor portals ensuring that all information is captured and relevant.
- Place outbound calls to pool of contractors regularly to keep at the forefront of availability.
- Receive and handle inbound calls with a high level of customer service.
- Interact with a variety of stakeholders to ensure all bookings are captured and fulfilled each day on the booking sheet.
- Ensure that current contractors meet required compliance standards.
- Excellent communication skills to build report and communicate with contractors.
- Ability to work in a high pressure fast paced environment essential
- Satisfactory level of computer competency (specific training will be provided)
- playing your part as a member of a high performing team.
- The ideal candidate will also have the following:
- Positive "can-do" attitude
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Professional phone manner with the ability to build report
- Ability to liase with individuals at all levels of the business
- Prior experience working within a civil construction or earthmoving capacity will be highly regarded.
This role is well suited for an organized and administrative focused candidate who has an excellent communication style, able to multi task and enjoys the interaction with a variety of stakeholders. Our transport allocator's play a key role in ensuring our projects are adequately filled with the appropriate resources and contribute to the overall success of the business.
On offer is an opportunity to join a growing business that rewards hard work, work-life balance, a competitive salary and career progression opportunities. Finding the right candidate that suits our culture is important to us!
If you are a team player and looking for a role with future opportunities and growth - Look no further!
Note: Due to the expected volume of applications only short listed applicants will be contacted