- Sydney Inner west, CBD location close to public transport.
- Attractive salary - $60-65K
- Temporary 6 month contract to build your Accounting portfolio or start your career
- Fasttrack your accounting career in up to a year!
Our Nationally renowned client are looking for easy going, organised and efficient, passionate individuals that enjoy juggling multiple tasks at any one time without skipping a beat.
In this Head Office based role, you will be assisting with Receivables and Collections. This is an ideal role for someone with Accounts Receivable experience or an Administration background that has been exposed to or assisted with full accounts receivable functions and collections and is wanting to continue to learn to master the role.
Roles and responsibilities:
Reporting directly into the Credit Manager you will be part of a renowned team orientated company that believe in career progression and exposure to the role. Working as part of the team, you will have SAP experience and be responsible for reducing debts and collecting of outstanding monies as well as:
- Collections Calls
- Banking, Allocation & Receipting
- Processing and investigating of claims - NDIS
- High volume reconciliations - bank and balance sheets
- Investigation of un-reconciled payments
- Customer service, investigations and dispute resolution
- Processing and raising of invoices
- Update customer accounts
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated skills and have experience in the following:
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting
- Previous Administration experience with some exposure to Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate data entry experience
- Attention to detail with the ability to work in a busy and fast paced environment
- Excellent time management
- Previous experience with SAP or ORACLE software packages would be highly regarded
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft office (Outlook, word, excel)
In return, you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic and supportive team environment, where teamwork plays a key role in the successful operation of this department. With an attractive salary to kick start your career!
If you are an ambitious, process driven and a team orientated team member who enjoys a fast paced role, that makes you think where did your day really go Then this is definitely the role for you!
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file