Faresin Australia P/L based in Prospect NSW is the Australian Branch of a leading European manufacturer of formwork systems. We provide formwork services and solutions to T1 companies and big/medium sub-contractors on residential, commercial and civil projects. Our aim is always to give the best solution to a client to make fast and easy workforce activities on the job sites. We work closely with our clients providing technical assistance, problem solving, best solutions to time assembly and material costs savings. Due to continued growth, a newly created opportunity has become available for an experienced Temporary works design engineer with proven track record in designing and delivering customized/ tailored solutions in the above markets in the great Sydney and NSW. Please apply via email [email protected] or the apply button and we will be in touch with you to discuss the position in further details.
Qualifications & experience
1. Confidence, GSOH, Personality and neat personal presentation.
2. Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
3. Hold a degree or equivalent in Structural /Civil engineering.
4. Drafting and designing skills
5. Self-motivation - you will be appraised and rewarded on the results you deliver.
6. Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
7. A passion for identifying opportunity and providing tailored solutions.
Tasks & responsibilities
1. Make structural calculations applied to formwork design
2. Provide assembly drawings of formwork and related list of materials
3. Job site assistance to the client
4. Design customized steel items for detail technical solution
5. Problem solving in relation to residential and civil formwork design
6. Deal with third party engineer for formwork design review
7. Provide workable design solutions to complex situations
22/06/2020$0Parramatta & Western Suburbs1 Engineering
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file