About the Company
At EEC we believe living spaces, both at home and in the workplace, should be beautiful and efficient. This means they are a pleasing place to be, they are comfortable and they dont cost thousands to run.
When a living space is dark, too cold or too hot or just generally unpleasant, it can really drag you down. With over 20 years experience, our Client has helped literally thousands of customers create beautiful and efficient living spaces.
They are specialists in bringing in natural light and ventilation and controlling the flow of energy into and out of living spaces.
They offer expert advice on how to improve energy efficiency across existing and new-build homes, commercial and industrial locations.
About the Position
The Sales Consultant position reports directly to the General Manager and is responsible for in home proposals plus account management and development of repeat commercial customers in the construction industry. The service area covers the Adelaide Metropolitan area and Hills.
This role requires the consultant to enter client roof spaces to view the suitability of installation of Skylights, Insulation and Solar tubes, it will suit someone that is agile and is not concerned about enclosed spaces.
Ideally this role would suit someone that enjoys a hands-on role, a tradie wanting to get off the tools and start a new career, has a good technical and mechanical aptitude and loves direct customer contact.
The hours are typically Monday to Friday although can be flexible around needs of the customer i.e. some after hours or Saturday work may be required.
This position is provided with strong leads however will also be required to do some business development activities to generate additional opportunities.
About the successful applicant:
- Minimum of 3 years prior background of in-house sales and quoting.
- Loves sales, are ambitious and motivated by incentives.
- High level of energy and desire to offer suggestions / solutions around business opportunities.
- Proactive action taker.
- Proven track-record of sales success.
- Credible and trustworthy approach.
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to reassure and focus on building customer rapport.
- A strong level of computer literacy particularly in relation to email, word and excel.
- Exceptional customer service (including promptness around returning calls, following through, building relationship with client)
- Previous experience in Renewable Energy sector, industries that require quoting and/or or other in-home sales will be viewed preferably.
A previous background in window tinting, double glazing, skylights, insulation, solar services or similar viewed favorably.
Successful applicants will be required to provide recent referee details from direct reports who will be referenced on ability to achieve targets, customer service and administration skills.
What can the Company offer
- Industry competitive salary plus commission.
- High quality, great products to work with that customers love.
- Growing, successful company with a stable and long-standing history.
- Staff Product Discounts.
- Car allowance.
- Full training provided but self-education is also expected.
- Showroom support to help you close deals.
- Well known products with a long track history.
- Opportunity to enter a growing market.
- Mobile phone.
- Tools of the trade (ladder, iPhone, iPad etc).
Sound like you
If you believe you may be a good fit submit your application by providing a cover letter addressing the applicant criteria along with your resume (please combine your cover letter and resume in one document).