Great Sales opportunity with a focus on Business Development, Fantastic company culture and management, Responsible for growth across the QLD market as part of the Largest Group in Aus.
Tanks Direct is part of the NPI Group (National Poly Industries) Tanks Direct is a leader in the water storage industry marketing a wide range of water tanks and associated products throughout Queensland and the addition to the award winning range of Polycraft Boats.
We are seeking an experienced sales representative to join our sales team and support our administration team to be based in the Bundaberg facility.
The position is full time Monday to Friday
In your new role you will be responsible to work with our dealer network along with being responsible to convert enquiries and meet and exceed your sales budget through completing phone and internet enquiries, social media interface and sales enquiries and other media enquiries.
To be successful you will need the following:
- Must have previous sales experience and phone sales experience
- Previous experience in providing knowledge and helpful advice to our customers
- Proven administration experience, with a Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be highly customer focused, self-motivated and possess a positive and proactive attitude.
- Must have great computer skills
- Ability to multi task in a busy environment demonstrating a high degree of planning and problem solving.
This role provides a highly organised and energetic individual the opportunity to put their skills and experience to use in a friendly and professional organisation.
22/06/2020$0Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett1 Sales
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file