Supporting and encouraging environment., Increasingly growing family owned business., Packing Liquids into 20, 5 and 1L containers, picking and packing orders..
Sydney Solvents Pty Ltd
At Sydney Solvents Australias Leading Chemical Solutions, we strive for quality and service. We specialize in a large range of solvent products and cleaning products. With over 20 years of experience in the manufacturing and distribution of solvents chemical-related products, weve gained an enviable reputation in both industrial and commercial industries. Our products vary in size from 5, 20, 200L to customer bulk shipments. We are a small office/warehouse based in Western Sydney, with friendly co-workers who strive for efficiency and productivity, to provide above industry standard customer service both on the phone and face-to-face.
Due to our increased growth rate, we are seeking a motivated Warehouse Storeman to join our Jamisontown NSW team.
- 38-hour week with overtime if required
- 4 weeks annual leave, 1 week over Christmas
- Current hours:
Fri 7:30am-2:30pm (shorter day)
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Packing liquids into 20 LTR, 5 LTR and 1 LTR containers
- Driving a forklift
- Loading/unloading trucks
- Picking and packing orders for dispatch with attention to detail
- Maintaining and housekeeping of the warehouse
- Customer service (face to face and phone) limited
- Labelling products
Key Experience and Qualities:
- Strong communication, managing and organizational skills
- Commitment and honesty
- Forklift license (not essential but preferred)
- Truck license (not essential but preferred) medium size
- Any course in handling dangerous goods would be an advantage
- Manual handling role, will involve lifting 20kg drums and move heavy items around
*No experience required, onsite training will be provided. If you do not have all of the above, not to worry please apply! We are looking for the best candidate who will fit easily into our working culture*
Benefits & Rewards:
- Supporting and encouraging environment
- Long term Employment Stability
- Opportunity to work within a successful family-owned business
- Paid weekly
- Skills Boosting
If you believe this role is perfect for you, please send a cover letter with information about yourself (your interests, what you enjoy doing on the weekend, maybe your favourite takeaway dish, and your social media accounts), as well as your resume to:
Looking forward to hearing from you.
From the team @ Sydney Solvents.