We are looking for an experienced joinery drafts person to join our team in a young and exciting joinery/cabinetmaking business.
We have spent the time and the effort to fit out a brand new warehouse/workshop with brand new machinery in Artarmon.
Linked closely to some key players in the Building industry we already have a steady stream of work lined up for the rest of the year and beyond.
- Joinery drafts person 3+ years of experience
- Programming Jobs for production
- Produce paperwork and follow processing procedures
- Liaise with customers through ordering process
- Liaise with production manager through manufacturing Process
- Knowledge and experience in the cabinet making industry is essential both with site and factory work.
- Microvellum experience is highly desirable but training can be provided for CAD operators experienced in other programs.
- Can work think for themselves and is able to problem solve
- Able to work independently but enjoys working in a team environment
- 40 hours a week minimum
North Shore & Northern Beaches
Trades & Services