Exceptional team and culture, Flexibility of working hours available to the right person, Package commensurate with experience.
Investment Zone wants you!
Dont apply if you dont have what it takes!!
2 X Paraplanners - a position available at our CBD and Wynnum office.
Work Type: Full time
You must be positive, organised, proactive, energetic and very conscientious - but do apply if you have a Paraplanning/CSO background within Financial Services/ Wealth Management/ Financial Planning/ Life Insurance with excellent Computer skills; or do you know of anyone who will fit this role, in your network
Who are we, see www.investmentzone.com.au
A Centre of Excellence - we are seeking an experienced Paraplanners or Client services officer/s looking for that next step to work within our dynamic and growing business, on a Fulltime basis. We are a holistic Financial Planning practice.
Ideally having 2-3 years financial services industry experience.
You will work closely with the Principal of the practice, to support the delivery of quality Financial advice and ongoing service to new & existing financial planning clients to increase productivity of our team.
It is expected that the right candidates will be positive, proactive & professional, have strong organisational skills, excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills and a genuine interest in assisting our clients to achieve their financial/ wealth creation goals.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- General administration support including client service;
- Preparation of new client files, managing client data & client file review preparation, including report preparation;
- Financial modelling and assist in developing advice strategies for new & existing clients;
- Producing Records of Advice and Statements of Advice;
- Maintaining file compliance in line with all necessary advice documents;
- Liaise with product providers for research and completing, processing & following up on paperwork to facilitate implementation of advice; and
- Creating and managing the workflow through the office to build on efficiencies and meeting Dealer Group Compliance expectations.
Skills & experience of the ideal candidate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organisational and time management skills, problem solving ability, the ability to multitask & a high degree of initiative;
- A high level of accuracy & attention to detail, a demonstrated ability to take ownership of tasks to ensure objectives are met to a high standard;
- Good knowledge of IT systems including the MS Office 365, the enthusiasm and ability to learn new software quickly;
- Minimum 12 months experience in a Paraplanning or Client Services role within a Financial Services/ Wealth Management/Advisory practice required. Exposure to Insurance, super and investment products essential;
- Experience using Midwinter or Xplan is desirable;
- A related course of study in Financial Planning or RG146 compliance would be an advantage, but not essential;
- Australian citizen or permanent residency; and
- Must have a current drivers License
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Investment Zone is an equal opportunity employer, actively working with our clients in achieving their chosen goals Its "An investment in your future" We encourage all experienced applicants to apply for this role.
Interviews will be conducted from late June
Please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted
In your cover letter, please include
- A brief summary of your skills and why you are suited to this opportunity
- Potential start date