Perfect role for a retired or reentering the workforce CFO in a part time role, Exciting opportunity to assist a healthcare company to prepare for IPO, Employee benefits including flexible work arrangements and salary packaging.
The Co-Group Limited is looking to place Senior Financial Consultant role in a Healthcare Organisation (part-time).
The Co-Group Limited (TCG) is a not for profit organisation providing labour hire services to the Disability and Aged Care sectors. TCG is a progressive and innovative company committed to providing quality customer service to our clients.
TCG has a positive proactive culture and our team are rewarded through our many attractive benefits programmes including flexible working arrangements and salary packaging.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Senior Financial Consultant to work with a prestigious and well established client in the Health industry.
The role will work along side and be supported by an experience accounting team and the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
The position is permanent part time. It is an opportunity for a senior and experience professional, looking for a challenging and rewarding role to re-enter the workforce in a part time capacity.
The role will be responsible primarily for:
- Assisting in preparing the company for an Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Overseeing financial forecasts, proforma accounts and statutory accounts.
- Reviewing presentations for investors.
As a team member you will need to:
- show initiative
- be able to work in a fast paced and high volume role
- have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- have strong attention to details
- be resilient and adaptable.
Your Skills and Experience
To be successful in the role, you will require the following skills and experience:
- a qualified Chartered Accountant or CPA.
- demonstrated work experience in the role of a CFO of a listed Company.
- computer literacy with competence in Microsoft software programmes
- previous experience in preparing a company for IPO is highly desirable.
- previous experience in the health care industry is desirable.
Candidates will need to possess a current National Police Clearance.
How to Apply
If you are the person we have outlined above, then please apply by:
- responding to this ad and ensure you have included a cover letter addressing the 'About You' and 'Your Skills and Experience' criteria as outlined above
- Include your current resume that provides details (name, email and telephone number) of 2 employment related referees.
- attaching a copy of your current National Police Clearance
The team at TCG will be reviewing applications for this position as they are received. If you are one of the applicants who TCG thinks may be the right fit for the position, you will be contacted via email.
Recruiters ... thank you for your interest in this position, however at this stage TCG is recruiting directly. If we need assistance in finding the right candidate, we will be in touch.