Attractive salary, Permanent role, Full-time and part-time applications accepted.
About the opportunity
As a member of the Payroll Team, the Payroll Officer contributes to the provision of an efficient and effective payroll service to all employees of the Catholic Schools Office Armidale (CSOA).
The Payroll Officer will report to the Payroll Supervisor and work closely with other members of the Payroll, Finance and Employee Services teams.
About the responsibilities
- Payroll processing
- Provide payroll advice and support
- Payroll administration and reporting
- Respect of and a commitment to the Catholic ethos
- A professional, respectful and friendly approach
- Previous experience with payroll processes
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and attention to detail
- An ability to work effectively within a busy team environment, and to work unsupervised
About the application process
For further information, including comprehensive details of the requirements of the position and essential criteria, please visit our website
Applications close Friday 3 July 2020
Tamworth & North West NSW