DIDO or FIFO ex Brisbane and Sunshine Coast, Roster: 8:6 days / 7:7 nights, Camp accommodation with all meals provided.
Evolution Mining is in the process of divesting the Cracow Operation. The new owners of this mine site are Aeris Resources who plan to aggressively invest in exploration with the aim of growing the resource base to extend mine life.
The Nipper Operator role is responsible for setting up development headings and assisting Jumbo Operators to complete their job.
- Roster: 8:6 days / 7:7 nights
- DIDO or FIFO ex Brisbane and Sunshine Coast
- Camp accommodation with all meals provided
- Location: Cracow, QLD
At Evolution, were passionate about Our Culture and Values.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity, offering exceptional career environments at our Sites and our Group Office, that are challenging, rewarding and fun for all employees. We are regularly supporting our employees work-life integration and provide a stimulating and inclusive environment to foster development.
Evolution Mining is a leading, growth-focused globally relevant gold company. We were created in late 2011 and operate six wholly owned mines across Australia and Ontario, Canada. In addition, we hold an economic interest in the Ernest Henry copper-gold mine in Queensland.
We are committed to supporting the communities in which we operate, with local applicants encouraged to apply.
About the role
The Nipper Operator role offers an exceptional opportunity to delve into an exciting opportunity in underground gold mining! Key result areas in this role include:
- Ensure headings are set up for Jumbo Operators and assist them with mine development activities.
- Assist other Underground Operators as required.
- Ensure that all relevant logs, sheets and documentation are accurately completed and handed to the supervisor each shift.
- Establish and maintain the highest possible standards of housekeeping and cleanliness in individual work areas and on the companys property generally.
- Ensure compliance with environmental procedures and standards.
About our Operation
Our Cracow gold operation is an underground mine located 500km North West of Brisbane. Our family friendly rosters offer a genuine work life balance and we offer a fly in/fly out experience for our employees, with chartered flights several days a week from Brisbane and the Sunshine coast. Onsite, there is comfortable accommodation with fully cooked meals and an onsite gym.
Safety is our priority
The safety, health and wellbeing of our people and the communities in which we operate are of paramount importance to us. We believe that every injury is preventable, and we are committed to providing a healthy and safe workplace and empowering our people to stop any unsafe behaviour, enabling everyone to work together towards an injury free workplace.
As a Nipper Operator you will have a QLD manual drivers licence. It is also important that you have/ can demonstrate:
- Good work ethic
- Ability to following Instructions
- Contributing to Team Success
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Follows Policies and Procedures
- Work and Safety Standards
We thank you for taking the time of submitting your application.
We want your perspective and ideas to help us find better ways to build our team, so we encourage you to apply no matter your age, sex, race or cultural background. You can be part of a committed, highly skilled team wholl appreciate what you bring to the table. Youll set and achieve goals and make decisions that matter, as together we help shape and contribute to the Evolution vision.
As part of the application process, Evolution will be collecting your personal information to assess your suitability for the role.