Full time, Hills District, Friendly Team.
This is a great opportunity to work with a Leading National Pharmaceutical Broker that provides essential services for Multi-National Pharmaceutical Companies and Australian Pharmacy Distributors
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assist Client Support Teams in reporting and maintaining automated systems (CRMs)
- Provide professional email management / documentation skills
- Responsible for all Reception duties
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Ability to take direction from multiple stake holders
- Ability to work in a Team Environment
- Well Spoken, with clear communication skills
- Well Presented with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
Suitable applicants, will be invited to participate in a excel exercise, which will demonstrate an aptitude / ability to maintain the existing programs.
If you are looking to build your career, have exposure to multinational business, and meet the above criteria then this role is for you.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted No Agencies please
Application close 17/07/20 unless the job is filled earlier
North West & Hills District
Administration & Office Support