Immediate Start, Varied, busy and hands on role, Experience in Hospital CSSD equipment and Endoscope reprocesses.
Australian owned medical, scientific & clinical diagnostics distribution organisation that specialises in sales, marketing and service support of capital equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Our clients include Hospitals, Day Surgeries, Dental Practices, Scientific research & Pathology Laboratories in various industries & Universities.
We are seeking to appoint a full-time Field Service Technician to our Technical Services team in Sydney.
This is a varied and busy role that includes:
- Attending daily Breakdown (Field & In-House) Repairs
- Perform Preventative Maintenance Servicing
- Capital equipment Installation , Commissioning & Validation
- Spare parts management
- Sales Support
The successful applicant will be well presented, self-motivated and demonstrate a commitment to technical excellence and customer service. Future advancement is available to suitable applicants. Overnight travel and overtime are required in this role. Ongoing training and development will be provided.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Electrical, instrumentation, Electronics trade certificate or Mechanical trades with Restricted Electrical Licence is Preferred
- Maintenance Fitter
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Provide evidence of applying specialised technical knowledge to problem solve/ troubleshoot difficult or complex situations.
- Have previously worked in a service based environment with customer focus.
- Current drivers Licence
- Be able to attain a police check
- Be able to attain a working with children's check
Desirable Qualifications and Experience to include, although NOT limited to:
Experience with Hospital CSSD equipment - Instrument washers, sterilisers and Endoscope reprocesses.
- Field servicing experience
- Varied Electronics/mechanical equipment servicing experience
- IT knowledge/experience
- Industrial, Control and Instrumentation background
- Autoclave exposure
- Validation experience
- Leading hand, Managerial role
- Marine Engineering
Attractive salary package including car allowance will be offered according to qualifications and experience.
Applicants must have permanent Australian residency.
This is a niche role that is varied and interesting and would suit a multi-skilled tradesperson that enjoys an electro mechanical challenge in a clean environment.
Please note - this is an engineering role and not an IT position.
Applications close 10/07/20