Newly created role, incorporating relationship management & business development, Work with an inspiring CEO to help boost profitability across NSW, $80-90k package, plus fully maintained vehicle for business and personal use.
- Newly created role, incorporating relationship management and business development
- Work with an inspiring CEO to help boost profitability across NSW
- $80-90k package, plus fully maintained vehicle for business and personal use
Based in Thornton, Strategic Services Australia is a collective service provider to local government, founded by the Hunter Regions Local Councils. Service offerings include:
- Industry Training - Local Government Training Institute
- Procurement - Regional Procurement
- Legal Services - Local Government Legal
- Film Services - Screen Hunter
A number of growth opportunities have been identified to further build relationships with existing clients, cross pollinate divisional services and create new business with untapped customers across NSW.
Enter, the newly created role of Customer Engagement Manager.
Reporting to the CEO, the Customer Engagement Manager has been created to take charge of and facilitate these growth opportunities, in line with the organisations strategic objectives.
The initial focus of the role will be to work closely with the divisional managers to research and identify the persona of their customers, with the view to developing new business beyond this.
The Customer Engagement Manager will:
- Have excellent relationship building and client management skills.
- Understand the importance of tailoring approach to each individual and have a natural ability to extract information and recognise needs.
- Proactively gather information to develop and manage a customer intelligence database.
- Identify key opportunities to offer additional products, value-adds and quickly solve problems as and when they arise.
- Have a commercially driven mindset with a balanced approach to customer service and sales.
- Have strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to adapt positively to change and open to new ideas.
- Be willing to work independently to achieve goals, whilst working collaboratively with the divisional managers to boost profitability and maximise sales.
- Ideally have an understanding of Local Government, however this not essential.
While technology will play a huge role, by building relationships via video meetings, etc., state-wide travel is also a requirement, to visit local government clients across NSW.
A salary package of $80-90k is on offer, plus provision of a fully maintained vehicle for business and personal use.
Our ideal candidate will be a driven and confident individual who is passionate about the long term improvement and prosperity of the Hunter and NSW.