Working for a full service industry leader in the underground mining industry, Challenging and rewarding role, Great team environment.
Jetcrete Oz Pty Ltd is a full service industry leader in the underground mining industry, providing services to major mine owners throughout Australia in the application of shotcrete.
We are seeking applications from experienced and highly motivated Agitator Drivers for our New South Wales operations.
All applicants will be required to meet the following employment criteria:
- Ability to pass a police clearance, a pre-employment medical & drug screen
- Hold or be able to obtain surface and underground inductions.
It is desirable that applicants have:
- Experience in operating heavy machinery
- Self-motivation and leadership skills
- The ability to work unsupervised.
Employment will be based in Orange, working 12-hour shift rosters of 14 days on, 14 days off.
Non-residential applicants must be willing to relocate to Orange.
Mature-aged candidates are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this position please send your *resume and cover letter in Word or PDF format* to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Jetcrete is an equal opportunity employer.
Blue Mountains & Central West
Mining, Resources & Energy