Due to continuing rapid growth,, we are currently looking for hard working motivated staff for the Automotive Parts company.
This position is available in Smithfield for a motivated and who can learn the business, friendly and hard-working individual, has passion for anything automotive.
- Real opportunities for career progression as our business continues to grow
- Full training and mentoring from a highly supportive team
- Great team culture and supportive management
Customer Sales and Service's job involves phone calls,emails , purchase orders and other office tasks.
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- No previous automotive parts experience required - attitude is more important!
- Current NSW Certificate of Registration
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Switched on and detail-oriented with great time management
- Strong administrative and computer skills
We look for long term, hard-working people to join in our team to deliver great service to our customers.
The position needs fluent English and available during weekdays .
If you believe you are the right person and you meet these criteria please reply your resume to this add with your availability.
To be considered, you must submit a cover letter with a little about yourself and answer the following questions:
^What is your greatest strength
^What is your greatest weakness
^Describe a difficult work situation or project and how you overcame it.
Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Administration & Office Support