Excellent opportunity to join a thriving Financial Planning business!, Be a very important part of the Paraplanning team, Friendly team with a great culture!.
Our high profile client is looking for a Paraplanner to assist join their busy successful and expanding practice.
They are a well established boutique business that prides themselves on the provision of advice to the highest ethical standard. Their specialty is to guide Mums and Dads to ensure they grow their wealth whilst having a comprehensive wealth protection plan.
Driven to only work with the best, this company ensures that each and every client receives a true personalised strategy specifically designed with their goals and objectives in mind.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for assisting the Financial Planning team in end to end strategy development, implementation and paraplanning construction of high quality and complex SOA's.
Working with super and investments, you will also be required to manage and oversee a small overseas paraplanning team.
This role will require you to work as part of a team, take ownership of your role and be exceptionally well organised.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Development of complex strategies for new and existing clients;
- Researching client investments and products;
- Financial modelling;
- Keeping XPlan and templates up to date
- Run the investment committee meeting
- Ensure all Dealer Group Compliance expectations are met
- Maintain CPD points and compliance.
To be considered for this role you will be currently working as a Paraplanner for at least the last 2-4 years, and have a solid understanding of the advice process. Ideally if you have had any experience working with compliance, that will hold you in good stead - but not essential!
You will also need to possess the following:
- RG146 compliant with an Advanced Diploma in Financial Services is preferred;
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or accounting degree would hold you in good steed
- XPlan software experience is preferred;
- Excellent working knowledge of superannuation and investments;
- Strong understanding of financial products including platforms, managed funds and risk products;
- High attention to detail and personal presentation; and
- Excellent communication skills
Who is Jenner Recruitment
We are a boutique Financial Services recruitment consultancy providing specialist services to the Financial Planning, Wealth Management and Accounting sectors.
With over 42 years combined experience we are highly regarded for our honesty, integrity and ethical approach to our clients and candidates and offer personal innovative solutions.