About the business
Cheeky Monkey Brewing Co.
Extraordinary beer. Cheeky people. Every occasion.
At Cheeky Monkey, we aim to produce premium beer experiences. Beers produced to the highest quality, but always striving to improve.
Our people are our future. Chosen because of passion, and nurtured to be their best every day. Our people arent 9-5; they are ambassadors for our brand. They live it, breath it and resonate with it. They believe in it and theyre a little bit Cheeky.
With a diverse core range, seasonally released favourites, and limited releases designed to push the boundaries, there is a Cheeky occasion for everyone, for whenever they want to enjoy it.
About the role
As an integral part of the Sales Team, you will work closely with, and report to, the National Sales Manager. The Cheeky sales team is all about team work making the dream work, so someone that can work collaboratively with others is essential.
Your role will see you execute sales strategies, manage existing relationships, grow our client base and explore new opportunities.
The position involves face to face sales calls, electronic communication, account management, new business development, establishing mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and delivering on our growth targets.
The role will be based in the Perth metro area and require monthly travel to the South West. Occasional weekend work at festivals and events will also be required with time off in lieu accrued.
While craft beer experience is an advantage, other sales professionals are encouraged to apply because we can teach you everything you need to know about beer!
This roll will commence in August. Salary negotiable commensurate with experience.
Key Duties Include
- Provide extraordinary service to Cheeky Monkey Brewing Co customers
- Manage and execute call cycle of face to face account meetings
- Account management and client reporting with intuitive in-field apps
- Management and execution of key strategies
- Collaborate to develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets
- Identify and convert new opportunities
- Manage relationships with our trading partners
- Execute objectives for each sales call
- Represent Cheeky Monkey Brewing Co at industry and consumer events
Benefits and perks
- Comprehensive sales and beer training provided by our National Sales Manager, Certified Cicerone and Vice President of the WA Brewers Association
- Company phone, car (all expenses covered), training opportunities and personal development
- Monthly team meetings in the beautiful south west
- A flexible schedule. Be judged on KPIs that matter, not the number of hours logged
- A competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate based on experience
- Oh, did we mention a Cheeky beer allowance
- No Friday night tastings!
Skills and experience
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated experience achieving KPI's
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Well organized, planned & highly skilled in time management
- Ability to innovate and effectively communicate ideas
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to business development
- Have a persuasive and credible presentation style
- High level administration skill
- A valid Western Australian drivers license
The following attributes will be looked favourably upon:
- Experience using a sales CRM
- Minimum 2 years of experience business to business sales or retail management in FMCG
- Certified Beer Server, Certified Cicerone, BJCP Certification
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for 1st round interviews will be contacted.