The ideal candidate will bring with them a strong network of clients and industry relationships, experience within the electrical industrial and project sectors not limiting commercial and residential (bonus), and a desire to actively network and develop new business opportunities.
The Electrical Foreman's role includes:
* The assurance of seamless day-to-day operation and managing operational and strategic interactions within a growing electrical division
* When established in the role a strong client facing focus with the expectation of interacting and developing new client relationships
* Nurturing existing client relationships and always to liaise with clients in a professional manner
* Maintain and exceed the company's growth targets
* Efficient management of Trade personnel, ensuring that suitable inductions and training modules have been completed.
* Conducting ongoing HSE inspections in the workplace, to act on hazards and incidents reported and to conduct risk based job hazard analysis
* Ensuring regular toolbox talks and daily task briefings
* Demonstrate and maintain the company's core values - be innovative, show initiative, communicate effectively
* Acquire, maintain and adhere to all scope of work contracts
* Train staff on new business sales and growth target strategies
* Lead and foster team culture and instil leadership within team environment
* Tender preparation and submission
* Knowledgeable and experienced across all QA/QC/HSE standards, obligations, implementation and compliance.
Education & Qualifications Required:
* Electrical Trade certification
* Extensive (minimum 8 years) Electrical experience in the industrial, commercial and project sector.
* Full & Valid Drivers Licence
* Construction Industry White Card.
The Company Offers:
* An attractive starting salary package (range 90k - 120k) in addition to company vehicle, laptop, mobile phone, with performance salary reviews.
* The opportunity to work with a family owned Electrical contracting company that continues to enjoy dynamic growth around Brisbane and surrounds.
* Training and personal development opportunities to enhance your growth and expertise
* A supportive team environment
If you are confident you have the skills, drive, knowledge and experience to fulfil this role, and be an asset to our growing team, then apply now and submit your CV and cover letter and don't miss out on this excellent opportunity!