Bookkeeper and Finance Officer
Part-time /Permanent Position 20 hours per week
Would you like to work with a highly renowned recognised Manufacturing business, within a professional team with a leading reputation
- Established Successful Business
- Highly Professional Team
- Dedicated to Outstanding Service
People will describe you as having a love for working with numbers. You are analytical and able to decipher information and think of what if scenarios and look towards the big picture. You can plan your schedule well and are able to determine which tasks have priority over others in order to allow time to focus on problems and their solutions. You are extremely technologically savvy and know how to troubleshoot for problems. Part of your friendly nature is that you have a high desire to create strong relationships with those around you. What makes you successful is your ambition for efficiency and operational excellence.
OVERALL QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS:
Self starter, love for numbers, analytical, technologically savvy, detail oriented, organized, motivated, honest, loyal, efficient, punctual, reliable, decisive, polite, pleasant, practical, problem solver, disciplined, collaborative, resourceful, strong communication, enjoys a challenge, articulate,
- Experience in a similar role working with Xero
- Effective communication skills
- Strong experience in financial control
- In depth understanding of financial needs in different markets
- Ability to prioritise your work and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wants to work in a fun dynamic environment, with people inspired by making life an adventure. We offer a supportive encouraging workplace with the opportunity to grow to your full potential. Not only will you have the chance to dramatically increase your skills and experience but we also offer long-term employment stability.
THE BUSINESS & ROLE:
Our teams boundless energy and extraordinary enthusiasm for our business enables us to share our passion
As the Bookkeeper and finance Officer your role will involve but not limited too:
- Coordination of financial reports, management of accounts and meeting regular deadlines
- Sound knowledge of Xero
- 100% correct accounts receivable / Accounts payable
- BAS and tax compliance
- 24 hour turnaround of invoices out
- Management of accounts - i.e. reports 2 days before meetings
- Manage debtors and creditors
- Field financial inquiries and issues
- IT management and Systems/ Compliance officer
- Vehicle inspections/Maintenance/servicing
- Customer Service and answering of phone calls
PLEASE NOTE: Any CVs sent without a covering letter will be discarded.
Applications close Monday COB 06th July 2020 with interviews on 20th July 2020 in the afternoon/evening.