Ability to work with a range of Financial Planners nationally, Work within a fun and positive environment, Futher development and professional opportunities.
Quantum Professional Support provides a comprehensive back-office support to financial planners in their product research and file construction.
We are an outsource company looking for a Senior Financial Planner Assistant to join our team. We are open to full-time, part-time, casual or contract work.
We offer a fun, positive environment with further professional opportunities as we look to expand our business.
Your new role
Your main role will be to effectively communicate with planners around the country to help construct their files and provide a supervision role of some staff. The role will involve:
- Liaising with financial planners on a regular basis and building a strong relationship.
- Provide strategy discussions with planners to help develop appropriate recommendations.
- Completing product and strategy research.
- Contacting insurance and superannuation providers.
- Writing strategy papers and helping to illustrate the reasonable basis.
- Supervision and training of other support staff.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent communication skills and you will need to be comfortable on the phone.
- Ability to have detailed strategy discussions with planners.
- You must be happy to work to KPIs and have a focused and driven mindset.
- Foster working relationships with advisers and help solidify our core business.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the financial planning industry, including common strategies, gearing and SMSF.
- Completed the Diploma of Financial Services (or relevant degree).
- 3 years financial planning experience.
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working conditions.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Robina based office
Banking & Financial Services