Qualified Plumber required, Immediate start.
My Brisbane Plumber is a local owned company servicing the Brisbane and surrounding region.
We are growing our business and we are looking for a fully qualified plumber to join our team on a casual basis with the opportunity to a permanent position after a 2 month probation period.
Our ideal candidate must be experienced and able to work unsupervised, adhere to high work standards and safety, have high presentation/hygiene and have excellent customer service.
You must have the following skills and attributes
- You hold a current Plumbers & Drainers Licence
- Have a current Construction Safety White Card
- Gas licence essential
- Hold a current manual drivers licence
- TMV and backflow qualifications will be highly regarded
- Strong understanding of AS/NZ3500.2018
- Are motivated and energetic
- Have strong plumbing and problem solving skills
- Work well in a team and unsupervised
- Manage time efficiently
- Are able to use high-tech equipment and devices
- Able to read and interpret plans
- Must have excellent communication skills for builders and customers
- Able to safely operate machinery, specific to the industry
- Demonstrate safe work practices at all times
- Provide quality workmanship
- Must be reliable, punctual, well presented and friendly nature
Must be experienced in:
-Drain camera inspections
-Hot water installations
-Plumbing maintenance repairs
-Roof/gutter repairs and installation
-Construction and renovation work
-Gas Fitting (an advantage)
-Domestic and commercial work.
No two days are the same, we work in the domestic and commercial space.
Trades & Services