Quarterly Bonuses, Growing Firm, Opportunities in other divisions (tax, accounting, administration, finance).
Who we are
We are a professional firm based on the city fringe of Brisbane.
We are a fast growing, results driven firm providing our clients a wide range of services including:
- Budgets & Cashflow Forecasting;
- Business Workshops;
- Educational Products;
- Management Reporting;
- Financial Reporting & Tax Compliance.
This is an ideal opportunity to join a progressive firm with rewarding career opportunities and a supportive organisational culture.
What we can offer
Our focus is results and as such we provide a high energy work environment. We provide great working conditions and provide a variety of challenges that will help you along your career path.
To the right candidate, we provide:
- Competitive salary;
- Generous bonus structure;
- Continuous education program;
- Fun and flexible environment.
As a junior bookkeeper with us, you will work closely with other Bookkeepers and Accountants. Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management reports;
- Adhoc bookkeeping;
- One-on-one training for clients;
- Email support to clients;
- Liaising with the ATO and other regulatory bodies.
Please note, this is a full-time position.
Who you are
In order to be suitable for the position, we are seeking a self-motivated individual with the following:
- Interest in accounting;
- Degree/diploma qualified preferred, but not essential (we can assist you in acquiring your qualifications!);
- Excellent communication skills;
- A proactive attitude and approach;
- Capable of performing the work outlined above;
- Experience using MYOB, Quickbooks and Xero preferred, but not essential.