Exciting opportunity to join large locally owned and family operated business, Become part of a leader in the automotive industry, Uncapped earning potential within a high performing sales team!.
WHO ARE WE WHY JOIN US
Pickering's Auto Group offers a diverse range of vehicle solutions; from luxury cars to commercial and family cars. The dealership consistently experiences growth and remains a leading business in the region. This has been achieved through staff satisfaction and consistently delivering best practice in sales and service.
We are a member of the Pickerings Group of Companies with a wide representation throughout the Northern Territory and regional Queensland, it is no accident that the Pickerings Group is ranked in the top 20 private companies in Queensland, the top 500 private companies in Australia and is one of the top 4 private automotive groups in the Nation.
An exciting career opportunity exists for a motivated customer focused individual to join our dynamic sales team, located in Townsville, North Queensland.
The role of the Aftercare Consultant is to work collaboratively with the sales teams to aide in the achievement of sales objectives and customer satisfaction. Our team has access to an extensive range of quality aftercare products, therefore we can offer our clients the most in feature packed aftercare services in the industry.
Our Aftercare Consultants are a direct connection between our clients and our business partners. They are responsible for delivering these products and services to our customers, providing them with a tailored solution to their individual car care needs.
SO WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate
- Previous experience in Sales and Customer Service;
- High level of Professionalism and Presentation;
- Self-motivated attitude;
- A passion for providing customers with an outstanding experience;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Ability to meet and exceed sales targets;
- High levels of organisation and efficiency;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- A high level of computer literacy;
- Ability to work Monday to Friday 8.00-5.30pm and Saturdays 8.30-1.00pm.
SO WHAT ARE WE OFFERING TO ENSURE YOUR SUCCESS
For the successful applicant, you will be remunerated with an attractive salary + uncapped commission structure. In addition, we offer outstanding management support, and ongoing training and development to our Aftercare Consultants in aiding their success. At Pickerings we foster friendly and team orientated working environment and culture, and promote the ongoing success of our people.
We have a number of additional benefits for our staff including:
- fantastic health & wellbeing programs
- gym and health hub memberships
- social calendar and events
- Access to major discounts at thousands of retailers through our employee benefits gallery.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted