Plenty of scope for personal and professional development, Excellent work-life balance and easy-going workplace., We strive to make the world a better place and we mean it..
You are fun, personable and outgoing and have a desire to excel in your job. You're always looking to develop your knowledge and skills, and are eager to take on new and exciting challenges.
Maybe you just aren't fulfilled with your career so far and know that there is a better opportunity waiting for you.
Things are about to change, read on to hear how:
You'll be our future content creator, and take pride in your career.
You'll have great people skills, fantastic communication and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team, and having a laugh and banter in our vibrant culture.
You want the opportunity to become more than just a standard team member because you know that you are able to deliver much much more.
We are a well-established, and progressive Healthcare business, with practices at Wolli Creek, Marrickville and Botany, known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment. We are continuing to expand due to a popular following amongst patients, medical referrers, strong networks and an excellent community reputation.
We are committed to helping all of our team to reach their potential professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment.
If this sounds like the type of place you would like to be working at, tell us why this is Job for you. We would love to meet you!
About the Role
This is a mixed role, comprising of both front desk/reception duties, as well as content creation and social media management.
Were looking for the type of person who loves learning new things, filming videos and is very familiar with social media. Being a team player is a must and wanting to help people (your co-workers and patients) is essential.
You will help us develop lots of daily educational videos and social media content to engage, grow and empower our audience.
More details are below:
- Film and edit video content for our blog and social media channels
- Plan, create and post all digital content on all social channels
- Grow current social media channels followers by engaging with fans/accounts everyday.
- Write and post engaging articles to educate our audience.
- Find and manage influencer campaigns to support brand growth when appropriate.
- Assist with the customer service team to respond to any messages or requests.
- Assist with existing media (images, videos) to help best promote them for maximum effect in the digital media space.
- Answer telephone and online enquiries from patients.
- Take payments and help patients with booking appointments.