Full Time Plumber
Maitland, Hunter, Newcastle Regions.
$100,000 - $150,000 (depending on experience).
About the Business
SPL is building a holistic, community focused, approach to property investment, house building, and property development.
We build homes so that others can live.
Our beautiful properties are state of the art, modern and fresh with a focus on reduced carbon footprint and social sustainability.
We are seeking applications from a dedicated, hard-working, and friendly professional who is committed to join our rapidly expanding organisation.
About the Role
- Monday to Friday full time position.
- Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate.
- Manage plumbing teams.
- Major Plumbing Works Capability with sign off
You will be liaising with both internal staff and external parties such as:
- Organisation Founder.
- General Manager.
- Planning & Approval Department.
- Project Manager.
- Site Supervisor.
- Construction Crew.
- Labour Crew.
A successful applicant will have the following attributes and skills:
- Be a Licensed NSW Plumber with Major Works Experience and sign off with Hunter Water
- Have demonstrated proficiency and experience in residential building projects.
- Work in a fast pace environment and meet deadlines.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, results driven, passionate.
- Exceptional communication skills and keen eye for attention to detail.
- Be able to work within a high performing team environment and team culture.
- Ability to work autonomously under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Be a problem solver with analytical skills.
What we have to offer:
Flexible working conditions.
Be an important part of a dynamic and innovative team.
Note - salary dependent on years of experience in the industry and capabilities.
How to Apply
Applications close on 20 June 2020.
Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
Trades & Services