Golden Gates is a leading wholesale plant distribution facility, who is a key supplier to one of Australia's largest retailers as well as numerous nurseries.
Golden Gates is a family owned and operated business that offers their employees a supportive and rewarding work environment.
Due to significant growth we are seeking a physically fit team member to join our Dock with potential to grow into other areas of the business.
Hours will vary due to seasonal demand and overtime rates will be paid accordingly.
This is a fast paced role suited to someone who enjoys working outdoors all year round.
The successful candidate will:
- Be physically fit as lifting is required
- Count, detail and pack orders
- Wrap and load trolleys for delivery
- Be able to work in ALL weather conditions
- Be flexible with working hours
- Have a high attention to detail as accuracy is key
- Have a valid NSW drivers license
- Have their own transport
- Be able to learn botanical names and varieties
- Be able to work within a team environment
- Be willing and able to take direction
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have a mature outlook
- Always strive for excellence
Whilst experience is preferred, it is not essential as on the job training will be provided.
Please DO NOT call our main switch phone number.
Please note you will only be contacted if your application is successful.
This is a privately posted ad and we will not process applications from recruitment agencies.
North West & Hills District
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics