Part-time role (2 - 3 days per week), Flexibility around university commitments, Friendly team environment with regular social functions.
We are a medium-sized chartered accounting, business services and financial advisory firm on the fringe of the CBD seeking an enthusiastic and motivated administration / marketing assistant to join our team.
Supporting the administration, reception and marketing functions of the firm, this is a challenging and varied part-time position, which would suit a 1st or 2nd year marketing student looking for professional workplace employment 2 3 days per week.
Duties and responsibilities
The successful candidate will primarily perform administrative duties including:
- Reception and general administration (filing, scanning, photocopying and binding)
- Attending to ASIC compliance matters;
- Processing correspondence including mail, e-Signature requests and portal documentation;
- Errands and deliveries; and
- Maintaining office supplies including stationery and amenities;
In addition, the role will also involve supporting the marketing functions of the firm, with duties such as:
- Drafting copy, formatting and distribution of blogs;
- Social media updates;
- Preparation of marketing materials;
- Updating website content;
- Maintaining our client database in MailChimp;
- Quarterly newsletter preparation and distribution; and
- Assisting with events organisation.
Skills and experience
Previous office experience is not required as quality training will be provided, however the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Competency with Microsoft Office programs;
- Some understanding of social media platforms, WordPress, Google Analytics and MailChimp;
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications;
- Excellent time-management, organisation and prioritisation skills;
- A proactive, results-focused attitude; and
- The ability to work effectively both independently, and within a team environment.
What we are offering
Our office is located in Milton, close to Park Road, Suncorp Stadium and Caxton Street. All staff are provided with electronic sit/stand desks, and every workstation has three monitors to maximise efficiency and reduce paper wastage.
We provide a friendly and inclusive team environment for our staff. We hold regular social events, and can offer great flexibility around your university commitments. The opportunity to periodically work from home may be considered.
We wish to thank all applicants for taking the time to apply, however due to the large volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.