State of the Art Equipment, Competitive Rates, Great team Enviroment.
Stop pushing. Start pulling.
Mammoet has a culture which is informal, open and professional, geared to new technological developments, customer service and satisfaction among the employees.
Mammoet is full of people who love what they do. Loyal, hardworking and with a desire to find the best way to do their job. They are open and out spoken. Even blunt at times. But always with a sense of humor and respect for each other’s qualities. When you spread this attitude around the world amazing things can happen. If you want to be the best you can possibly be, then Mammoet might just be your company. Reach out and join us. You’ll be surprised by the difference you can make.
Mammoet are currently seeking experienced Heavy Duty Mechanics to join their team in the Pilbara.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preventative and planned maintenance to ensure reliability of all machinery.
- Experience servicing/fault finding
- Sound knowledge and experience working with Cranes, Trucks and Trailers.
- Ability to read and work with electronic and hydraulic schematics
- Detailed written report of all work carried out including list of consumables.
- Being accountable for your own safety with the use of Job Hazard Analysis (JHA’s), and Take 5 forms for all work carried out.
- Work in an environmentally safe manner.
- Conduct tasks as required to meet contractual requirements
- Minimum 5 years
- FIFO experience and the willingness to work a 4 & 1 Roster
- Possess nationally recognised Mechanical Trades Certificate or Certificate III in Engineering (Mechanical)
- Valid HC Class Driver’s License.
- Hold a valid OHS construction card
The Applicant must be able to pass a pre-employment medical and a drug and alcohol screen and adhere to fitness for work policies and procedures. Mammoet are committed to the highest levels of safety, only those with a commitment to safety should apply.
Mammoet Australia is an equal opportunity employer and encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applications.
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the up time of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Realizing those solutions is an integrated daily effort, shared by everyone at Mammoet, in every aspect of our services: creative engineering, careful planning and safe delivery.
Interested in learning more
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for news, updates and career opportunities! #madeformammoet