A collaborative and passionate team, Fast-growing Organisation, E-Comm, B2B/B2C, FB/Google Ads, Influencers, Photo/Video, EDM, Blog, SEO.
- A collaborative and passionate team
- Permanent Position
- Fast-growing Organisation
Ringers Western is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our passionate Marketing Team.
Ringers Western is an organisation that is breaking through the western country realm providing hardworking Australians with product that represents not only the iconic symbols of ringers and cowboys but that appeals to all men and women. We value all the traditional aspects that make a team great: skill, trust, positive attitude, hard work, and beer. Ringers Western is more than just our products or a company in itself, we are a family that consists of hardworking and highly motivated individuals who are dedicated to achieving brilliant things.
Ringers Western is an extremely fast-growing company that has been trading for 4 years and has already made a strong presence in the market.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role is mixed with a strong balance between strategic mindset paired with hands-on implementation, and a 'can do' attitude which will be essential to the success of this role.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
Planning & execution of the Ringers Western Marketing Calendar, with experience in:
- Building an E-Commerce brand in B2B and B2C markets;
- Curating a brand and experience in social media channels with the aim to grow followers and engagement;
- Implementing, managing and scaling a digital marketing strategy, including (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Shopping & Display Network);
- Managing social media influencers;
- The development of photo and video content for social media, blog and website content (including Adobe Suite products);
- Managing website and email marketing content (Shopify - with basic HTML/CSS skills); and
- Copywriting for website/blog content, advertising, social media content, product descriptions and SEO.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You absolutely need to be a self-motivated, team player with a willingness to take initiative and embrace new challenges.
You should be highly analytical and able demonstrate a strong interest in how Analytics and Business Intelligence should be used to grow an e-commerce brand.