A collaborative and passionate team, Permanent Position, Fast-growing Organisation.
We're looking for a leader with knowledge and experience in creating content for various social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Instagram Stories, IGTV, Instagram / Facebook Live, TikTok, YouTube).
ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
- A collaborative and passionate team
- Permanent Position
- Fast-growing Organisation
Ringers Western is looking for a Digital Content Creator to join our passionate Marketing Team.
Ringers Western is an organisation that is breaking through the western country realm providing hardworking Australians with product that represents not only the iconic symbols of ringers and cowboys but that appeals to all men and women. We value all the traditional aspects that make a team great: skill, trust, positive attitude, hard work, beer. Ringers Western is more than just our products or a company in itself, we are a family that consists of hardworking and highly motivated individuals who are dedicated to achieving brilliant things.
Ringers Western is an extremely fast-growing company that has been trading for 4 years and has already made a strong presence in the market.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Help us grow the Ringers Western brand and our audiences.
Plan, create and post photos and video content on various social media channels, our blog and website:
- Film and edit video content aimed to demonstrate the Ringers Western products, brand and audience
- Photograph and edit studio and lifestyle shots aimed to demonstrate the Ringers Western products, brand and audience
- Find and manage influencer campaigns to support brand growth when appropriate.
- Grow current social media channel's followers by engaging with fans/accounts.
- Produce engaging content to educate our audience.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You absolutely need to be a self-motivated, team player with a willingness to take initiative and embrace new challenges.
You should already have and be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Understand how to curate a brand and experience in social media channels;
- Have ideas and creativity to deliver engaging content to an audience;
- Able to engage with our audience;
- Be exceptional behind the camera and computer to provide high quality photos/videos everyday;
- Skilled with Adobe Suite editing tools to create professional content including Photoshop and Premiere Pro CC;
- Know how to engage, grow and scale social media accounts;
- A communicator by nature with excellent English speaking and copywriting skills;
- A quick learner and adaptable to solve problems;
- Highly organised and proactive self-starter with a high level of attention to detail.
This is a full-time position with long term employment prospects. Salary dependent on skills and experience.