regional newspaper, independent and locally owned.
A great opportunity exists to work in print media with a family owned regional newspaper that enjoys a strong market presence.
Moorabool Shire based Sales Consultant (Bacchus Marsh/Ballan)
- Part Time position (2-4 days per week)
- Regional Newspaper
- Family Owned Company
- Generous Salary
- Company Vehicle
You will be the first point of contact for customers and you will be responsible for promoting and selling advertising packages to new and existing clients.
Your role as a Sales Consultant will include, but not limited to:
- Liaise with clients in person, on the telephone and email
- Generate new sales leads
- Generate basic sales reports
- Customer Service and Administration
- Cold Calling
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Achieve sales targets
- Flexibility to assist in office administration if required.
- Exceptional phone manner
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word is essential
- Experience in cold calling
Interested candidates must be experienced in sales, cold calling and possess genuine interest in furthering their knowledge and experience within print media.
Salary - Base Salary + Commission (optional) and is negotiable to right applicant.
Please email your resume and covering letter, outlining your skills and experience specific to this role.
Bendigo, Goldfields & Macedon Ranges