Join a growing team with room for progression, Fantastic culture and environment, Full time position with immediate start.
Lexity Plumbing & Electrical at a glance...
Lexity Plumbing & Electrical is a fast growing leading service provider for Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Cooling located in Knoxfield. Our team is like a sports team and we all get along like a family with no one being treated like a number. Joining Lexity you will have to embrace the team culture and be on our team journey to help Lexity Plumbing & Electrical become the number one Service Provider in Australia.
Who we are looking for...
We are looking for a Customer Service/Administrative Assistant who has a strong work ethic with a fantastic attitude where nothing is too hard, to join our team. The successful candidate must always be passionate about delivering their best, be great with communication and love working as a team.
You will always be committed to delivering your best even when no one is looking whilst maintaining great open, honest communication with your peers and management. Your role will include receiving inbound calls, converting Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Cooling enquiries into bookings and dispatching the tradesman. Making outbound calls, manage databases and CRM, data reporting and random adhoc duties.
This role is best suited to someone who is able to build outstanding rapport quickly with all types of customers from all different backgrounds, a fantastic communicator and someone which their friends would describe as "likeable" and "can get along with anyone" This role is highly rewarding for a Highly Motivated Person and would not suit anyone who wants to do the bare minimum.
Ideally, you will have;
- Worked and enjoyed working in a team environment
- Customer service experience
- Marketing experience (not essential but preferable)
- A positive outlook on possibilities
- Capability to work fast pace, under pressure and multitask
- Knowledge of technology and can adopt systems
- Prepared to help your team out and go that extra mile if they are in strife even if that means staying back an hour or two
- Be proactive and results driven
In return what can you expect from Lexity Plumbing & Electrical;
- Be treated like your part of the team and the family
- Growth in your profession and yourself personally, with a team who understand
- Weekly meeting rhythms & training
- Regular BBQ Breakfasts to catch up with the team
- Team outings
- Regular 8-10hr workdays
Office hours are 7am - 7pm Monday to Friday and 7am 5pm on Saturdays. Hours will be between these times but will be discussed at a later date.
If this sounds like you - Lexity would love to hear from you! We genuinely believe that our staff is our greatest asset. We treat all members of our team, no matter the role, the same and all opinions are listened to and valued. We believe this is what has gotten us to where we are today!
DO YOU THINK YOU'RE READY FOR A NEW AND EXCITING CHANGE