Immediate start, 6 month fixed term contract, Key position reporting to the Executive team (Director and COO/CFO), Access to generous salary packaging benefits.
The Olivia Newton-John Cancer Research Institute (ONJCRI) is a leader in the development of experimental and breakthrough cancer treatments. We investigate and develop treatments for cancers of the breast, bowel, lung, melanoma, prostate, liver, gastrointestinal tract and brain. ONJCRI is integrated within the ONJ Cancer Centre, with research laboratories only metres away from where patients are cared for and receive treatment. This inspires and enables the rapid translation of scientific discoveries into clinical trials leading, to new and better cancer treatment.
We are seeking a highly organised and proactive EA to provide high level executive support to the Director and the Chief Operating Officer/Chief Financial Officer (COO/CFO).
With a diverse portfolio and extensive liaison with internal and external stakeholders, this is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone who is seeking to make a significant contribution to the Executive team by ensuring they are fully supported to maximise their efficiency and effectiveness.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Complex diary management and co-ordination of the Executives schedules;
- Preparation of meeting agendas and documentation, attendance at meetings and minute taking, monitoring and following up meeting actions and outcomes;
- Internal and external stakeholder management;
- Preparation of board packs and papers for Board and Board Committee meetings;
- Coordination of travel and event attendance of the Executive and Board Directors;
- Reconciliation of the Executives expenses and cash claims;
- Other project and administrative support as directed and required.
The successful candidate will have substantial previous experience as an Executive Assistant to senior leadership and possess a calm and courteous manner with a strong customer service focus. A born organiser, the EA must be a self-starter and able to think on their feet, exercising initiative and good judgment in a variety of situations.
In addition, you will have:
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated flexibility and the willingness to learn;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability in preparation of correspondence, meeting papers and presentations;
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence and experience in dealing with complex confidential and sensitive issues at the highest organisational levels;
- Excellent MS Office skills and all round technical savviness;
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Please forward your completed application with the subject heading Executive Assistant at [email protected], with the following information:
- Your cover letter, stating why you would be a good fit for the role;
- Your CV
- 3 referee details (referees will only be contacted after interview).
We anticipate a start date of no later than Monday 22 June 2020