Fast growing National transport company with exciting growth opportunities, Great team culture, training provided and supportive work environment, Work for a secure National company with long term service agreements.
- Consistent work, 5-6 days per week
- Weekly pay
- No lock-in contracts
- No sign up or on-going fees
- Free uniform provided
- Pre-start and on-road training provided
- Ongoing support from our experienced driver trainers, fleet controllers and customer call centre
- Safety focused culture that always puts driver safety first
- Work for a secure National Company with long term service agreements
ANC are a national transport company partner to many of Australia's most respected brands.
As a national, Australian, family owned business with a supportive and customer focused culture, we pride ourselves on our core values:
SAFETY, RESPECT, HONESTY, LOYALTY and CARE.
About the Role...
This opportunity is for a professional, business savvy and well-presented Owner Driver to perform deliveries across the Melbourne Metro Area for some of Australia's most recogsnised brands.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering products from client stores and distribution centers to customer homes and businesses
- Completing deliveries with the assistance of an App based PDA
- Providing an exceptional delivery service experience to all customers
- Being safety focused and ensuring processes are being followed
You are a reliable individual who is well presented and has the ability to communicate clearly with our customers, providing them with a high level of customer service. You are able to work independently, problem solve and remain calm under pressure.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- 1 Tonne Ute with a 2.4m long tray - well presented and well maintained
- Double racks as a minimum, triple racks preferred
- Full time availability
- Australian Drivers License
- ABN or ACN
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia
Please note, applicants that are looking to rent or finance a vehicle will not be considered for the role
If you meet the above criteria and youre interested in contributing to an organisation that values the highest level of quality in everything it sets out to achieve, we want to hear from you!
We are not asking for a resume from you. Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and well be in touch.