Join a Market Leading SaaS organisation!, Diverse, innovative culture & exciting benefits., Play a key part of a real growth journey..
Sentral is Australias most comprehensive cloud-based school management platform trusted by more than 3,000 schools. With its web-based suite of models, Sentral provides a single comprehensive interface for the management, tracking and reporting of data for school administration, online learning and student management.
Our vision is to empower students and teachers to be the best they can be. We help schools provide the best education for every child in their care by developing software that revolutionises student management.
About You and the Role
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be working on and delivering exciting new services and own positioning, messaging, gathering customer feedback, and the overall go-to-market strategy for new products.
This is a permanent full-time role, joining the marketing team and also partnering closely with the Product and Sales teams, bringing new products to market and driving demand, adoption and overall success of the product.
Youve successfully brought new products to market and you want to do it again. You're passionate about all stages of the product lifecycle and how product marketing can bring this to life successfully through product research, story, launch planning and other critical elements. You have a successful track record of launching new products in the SaaS/tech industry and a strong understanding of the technicalities and process behind launching new software products. You have the ability to operate at both a strategic and operational level to ensure overall success and delivery of key initiatives.
- Create the go to market strategy and launch plan in collaboration with internal teams across the business and execute successfully.
- Implementation of product positioning including creating product collateral and other sources of content that will increase brand relevance, awareness and customer demands.
- Build product messaging that sets our products apart as a unique selling proposition
- Research our market's consumer preferences then target and segment our customers effectively based on this research.
- Collaborate with sales team to create marketing content that will enable the sales team.
- Create product marketing content that clearly and effectively communicates our value-proposition.
- Oversee product launches, feature releases, and product positioning.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent experience in related area
- 5+ years' of product marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience in successfully launching new products in the software/technology industry
- A customer centric view on all products and activities
- Experience with a wide range of marketing channels (in-product/app, email, blog, social, website, videos, events) and understanding of how to use each to achieve business goals
- Excellent writing skills for product messaging
- A strong insight-led approach to understand your customer base and preferences
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
Please note that you must have;
- Full work rights in Australia
- Ability to obtain a Working with Children Check
You will work with a diverse and brilliant group of people, who want to make a positive impact to the future of education. Every role at Sentral aspires to empower students and teachers to be the best that they can be.
If you're passionate about making a difference and growing your career with Sentral, we look forward to receiving your application.
We respectfully ask that no recruitment agencies contact us in regards to this position.