Well established Family business of over 30 years, Broad scope of works within the East Gippsland region, Opportunity for professional training/development.
Qualified Electrician/Air-conditioning Installer
Bairnsdale Refrigeration & Air Conditioning is a well-established Family Business (over 30 years). We are seeking to add a Qualified Electrician/Air-conditioning Installer to our team.
The core of our business is air-conditioning in domestic and commercial properties, and medium to large commercial projects.
General scope of work will include but not be limited to the below:
- Installation of wall split, ducted & multi-split systems.
- Installation, commissioning & service of VRF systems on domestic projects.
- Service/repair & maintenance works.
- Electrical diagnostic/fault finding.
The successful applicant will have:
- Trade Certificates with relevant experience
- High standard of quality workmanship
- Good work ethic be prompt, reliable, well organised & able to work independently or as of part of a team.
- Excellent knowledge of electrical and air-conditioning systems
- Advanced diagnostic, problem solving and resolution skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in following plans and specifications to install, commission, service and maintain equipment
- Ability to train and develop apprentices.
- Professional presentation
We will provide:
- The opportunity for professional training/development on VRF systems
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- Licensed Electrician
- Cert II in split system air-conditioning systems and heat pump systems.
- ARC refrigerant handling Licence
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence (Required)
- Conduction Industry Induction Card (White Card)
Remuneration negotiable on experience/qualifications of the applicant.
Applications close COB 03.07/2020
Trades & Services